Monday, February 21, 2011

processing.

Over a week later, and I am still trying to sort through all the thoughts running through my head. Thankfully, I finally got to start my journal, and seeing those thoughts listed on paper instead of swirled around in my brain has helped a lot to figure some things out. Pretty much anyone who’s talked to me in the past 2-3 weeks has witnessed my inability to put together cohesive thoughts… It really has been quite an adventure attempting to process this growing list of things to process!

I don’t even know where to start.

All I know right now is that I have been believing quite a few lies, and been pretty darn reluctant in accepting the truth that counters them.

At least I have some action points to take in the very near future…

PRAYER PRAYER PRAYER!

No comments:

Post a Comment